About Me

My photo
Live in a small town with my family and my wonderful husband. Just living life as it is right now.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Kitten Update!

Good news!!!!! After a nice Valentines day we found out we can keep the kittens!!!! We all pulled together and formed a plan. Then my mom talked to my dad and assured him the only thing he would need to do is have fun with them and enjoy them. The vet bills and food and litter and what not are all on us. Each couple has taken 2 kittens. Allen and I took Marble and The white one. Which we have renamed Crookshanks and Masha. Crookshanks is the orange one and Masha is the white one. My brother and his girlfriend took the grey striped one formerly Sasha and now Skittle and the Black one now named Helios. And my sister and her husband took the two cheetah twins which they have named peace and courage. My brothers gf got some information at petsmart about an affordable kitten plan. $30 a month and they are covered on a lot of the things we would normally have to pay a ton of money for. So when we are ready and they are ready we can enroll them. We are so Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment