About Me

My photo
Live in a small town with my family and my wonderful husband. Just living life as it is right now.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Newbies

Today Adam brought two more kittens!!! He claims they are from the same litter......uhhhh one is pure balck and the other is white with bright blue eyes and a little orange here and there. And both are a bit bigger than the rest. I don't think any of us believe they are from the same litter but who knows. We don't have names yet we are all trying not to be attached but we all secretly are even my mom lol Which is usually a good sign we might keep them. If we can pull together and be responsible for them and keep it non stressful for my dad then we may have a chance. It's been a few weeks but they still aren't old enough or fat enough to get fixed. So we gotta keep trying. Luckily none of them have worms which is a miracle considering most kittens are born with them.
Here are the two newbies:

No comments:

Post a Comment