About Me

My photo
Live in a small town with my family and my wonderful husband. Just living life as it is right now.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Well isn't that just fan freakin tastic

Today I have officially been laid off. I felt it was coming for a while. But I am still pissed. Only because I know people were behind it. The same way they laid off Allen. Was supposedly for down sizing and because he was the last one hired. But we all know it was because certain people were spreading rumors and the president of the company just took their word and let him go. There are several incompetent people he could have laid off. People we have been showing him sufficient evidence that they slack off all the time. But no lay off the hard workers who don't stand around and gossip. If I hadn't of worked there for 2 years and needed a good reference on my resume I would have let him have a piece of my mind. Whatever I know it's for the best. One could easily get trapped there. And I really didn't want to spend the rest of my life there. And i don't even care so much that I don't work there. It's just the principal of the thing. I was a hard worker and actually valued my job. And needed it especially sense Allen gets so little on unemployment. But it's fine. I will also get unemployment so at least we can pay bills. Plus the less of us that work there the closer my mom can get to leaving and finding a place that deserves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment