About Me

My photo
Live in a small town with my family and my wonderful husband. Just living life as it is right now.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Foster Kittes

Today at work our dear friend Adam from animal control was talking to my sister and mentioned he had picked up 4 kittens 3 girls 1 boy. They were under weight and so they couldn't get spayed and neutered. Which means they couldn't get adopted out. Which then = Euthanization!!!! If they were to get taken to the pound today then they would have been put down. It sounds kind of fishy to me but either way my family couldn't let 4 baby kittens get put down when we could easily foster them and fatten them up. We have them for two weeks. Then we shall see what happens.

Here are some pictures of the cuties



It's going to be hard to part with them when the time comes. They are so full of personality. Right now we have temporary names the gray one is Sasha, the darker orange is Marble because of her markings and the other two we refere to as the cheetah twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment